Montag, 30. Juni 2014

Spa souvenirs from PRAGUE



I spent the last weekend in Prague, where I, apart from experiencing its impressive culture&arts, did quite a lot of shopping. Well, the prices might be a tiny bit different to our prices here in Switzerland but the diversity and exclusivity of the shops are pretty striking too.
So I found this very lovely shop called Manufaktura, where they mainly sell interior, as well as Spa stuff to very affordable prices! 
First I bought this hand-cream including minerals and trace from the Dead Sea, which has beneficial effects for the entire organism, it says. When first using it, I immediately realised that my hands are much softer but still not too moist (cause thats what I usually really disgust when using regular hand-cream)
The second item is a hair mask, again produced out of Dead Sea minerals, which I just used when coming back from my trip. My hair is now really soft and they smell very pleasant but again not too intensive. 
Cause I am such a candle weirdo, I cannot walk by such a nice baby, so I placed it right next to my bed and it looks really classy, I believe! 
The last item is something I have always wanted to try out: A gel-mask for eyes. It may be applied in the form of hot and cold compress and really calms and relaxes tired eyes. It also reduces swelling and supports blood circulations and alleviates headache. I tried it out and it is soooo relaxing and seriously felt like I am at a professional Spa. :)

So if you will visit Prague once, check out this beautifully decorated shop! 

Have a lovely and sunny week,


J*














Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen