Donnerstag, 12. Juni 2014

COME SUMMER, COME!

Hey everyone!

My finals are almost over and summer is finally about to start here in Switzerland. Since I am taking a gap year, I really hope I get more time to write on the Walk Of Frame and to start new, exciting projects!
Soon, you`ll find my blog on Facebook, where you can easily detect all new updates and posts while surfing through social media. Especially for those people not using google and gmail, this new adaption is pretty cushy :)



Every new summer also brings new trends to us, so I assembled a few of those summer "must-owns" for 2014!

1. Birkenstock sandals:
Heidi Klum secretly knew, when subscribing for the Birkenstock commercial yeeeeears ago, that those shoes are going to be a huge trend sometime! So yes, their time has finally arrived! This summer is all about comfy shoes. And I must admit, combined to a long hippie dress or jeans shorts, those shoes are a fantastic companion for summer 2014.

 2. Tinted sunglasses
Had a long night, even a little hangover? Well, here you go! Cover your eyes with colourful tinted sunglasses and look fabulous at the same time!

 3. Hippie-flower-hair-band:
What should I say about this? It just looks soo romantic and mellow, perfect for a quite summer evening with friends or on a festival. Those bands are available almost everywhere, yesterday I just detected a really nice and affordable one at H&M. Check it out!


 4. The "Two in one sunscreen":
Cause I have a pretty light skin and I get sunburned just so easily, I just HAVE TO USE sunscreen. So I found this pretty awesome one, which includes carotin (from carrots obviously ;) ) and this tans your skin while enjoying the sun. ( I am not really a biology or chemistry expert, but google is, so just look it up if you want to know more about it!) ;)
But be careful, it only has a very low sun protection, maybe you`ll fin another one with a higher protection but I have to say I am really happy with this one.



Hope you all have a relaxed and fashionable summer!

J*




Sources of pictures: 
jolie.de
glamour.de
pinterest
otto.de


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen