Samstag, 22. Februar 2014

The last sunbeams




I got such a great response from you guys, regarding my first outfit shots! Thank you so much!
So, I decided to now post outfit pictures on a regular basis. I hope with all my heart, that my style creates new inspirations and ideas for a lot of you guys and that these can lighten up your days! :)
Todays outfit has been my favorite for the last few weeks! I am so in love with my leather skirt, which I got from San Francisco last year. So my white button-up blouse. ( Which I think is a MUST-OWN for every woman these days)
My black shoulder bag was actually a very affordable one, but I hope that one day, I can treat myself an original, classic Chanel bag ;)
Oh and my absolute favorite, which you will see in a lot on future outfit pictures, are my black over knees, which are just the comfiest and warmest accessory ever! 

Hope you like it guys!
All the best,

J*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen