Donnerstag, 20. Februar 2014

Chasing away the winterdarkness










Some of my friends have asked me to share some outfit pictures with you guys on my blog. At the beginning, I felt quite overwhelmed about this request but I thought a lot about it and I guess if this might be an inspiration for you and for your daily outfits, I am more than happy to show you some of my favourite looks! :) 
This outfit is a perfect one to chase away the winter darkness with some flowery prints and colours. But still, its quite freezing outside, so I am wearing a comfy grey sweater. 
My newest acquisition is my black fake fur jacket, which I wear almost every day! 

Really hope you like it guys! If you do so, just leave a comment behind, to get even more outfit posts! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen