Montag, 16. Dezember 2013

Queen Alexa








I got myself a pre-christmas present I wanted for such a long time;
Alexa Chungs book called "IT"
As she is my absolute fashion icon, as well as my biggest inspiration, this book was an utterly MUST-OWN for me!
And I must say, I adore it as much as I adore Alexa! The rosé pink cover with the the catching blue eye in its middle, is so simple and still so precious... So the content of the book. Filled with very personal photos and illustrations of her own, this book embodies her sense of fashion, art and her way of going though life with such an ease. Oh brother, I cannot stop raving about Alexa! :)

So, if you are looking for a cool christmas present for a good friend or sister, this would definitely be the perfect choice! (Or for your own of course too!) ;)

THANK YOU ALEXA!

J*






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen