Dienstag, 26. Januar 2016

It`s been a while....

Hi all!

It`s been a while... "A while" in this case means more than a year! Quite a tumultious year I have to admit, including: A breakup, jobs, traveling, falling in love, moving to London, starting University and chopping off my hair again! (just to name a few..) Yep, 2015 has been one of the craziest years so far..! AND I`ve been missing blogging AF! So here I am, back again! <3

A few changes regarding this little babe here will also occur: ABOUT JENNA should become more of a lifestyle blog, rather then only fashion. This would mean, more posts engaging topics like art, music, books, traveling, feminism... (so basically all the things, which are romping around in my mind)

ALSO: great news! you now have the aaaaamaaaazing opportunity to follow me on Instagram! (about_jenna)
And yes, it`s just Instagram up until now.. This is due to a horrible learning disorder of mine, towards new forms of media. (Or because I am just not really a birds person, if you know what I mean) ;)

So stay tuned&talk to u soon!

J*







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen